Saturday, January 12, 2013

Apple Macbook Pro 13.3? Unibody Laptop 2.53ghz 4gb Ram 250gb Mb991ll/a 13?

Apple Macbook Pro 13.3

?Apple?MacBook?PRO Unibody Laptop Computer Specs: 2.53GHz 250GB 4GB RAM 13.3" LCD Model:?A1278 with Power Adaptor/Charger Battery Will be Reset to Factory Defaults To 250 GB hard drive This computer is in?VERY GOOD?(9 /10) condition with only minor signs of use.? Light scratches. Hardware Specification: CPU: 2.53GHz Intel Core Duo RAM: 4GB Display: 13.3" Hard Drive: 250GB includes : Macbook unit and power adapter Feel Free to contact me with Best Offers.? I'm an extremely motivated Seller. This is the very beginning of my new eBay Store. ??I have been working with liquidators and warranty-dealers for a while now, and have decided make eBay part of my business.? ??We have great access to store returned goods and store shelf-pulls.? Plus ~ we ship everything insured! I hope you will think of me first when searching for that laptop or camera for a great price.? All items are either new or inspected by me.??Bid with Confidence~ Easily Transition into a great laptop.? Apple is the best!! Ask anyone who knows the difference.?? This item has been lightly handled but is in approx. excellent condition. From me you may expect quality service and quality products.? Feel free to view my other listings.?? Thanks again~ Feel Free to contact me with Best Offers.

Source: http://macbookmart.com/apple-macbook-pro-13-3-unibody-laptop-2-53ghz-4gb-ram-250gb-mb991lla-13/

mark jenkins super bowl commercials 2012 mia amar e stoudemire m.i.a. adrianne curry hoekstra

No comments:

Post a Comment